At this time, Infinity is not accepting applications for summer internships.
Infinity Engineering Consultants is seeking to fill several positions. We have been recognized by City Business as a "Best Place to Work" for the last three consecutive years and offer great benefits and salary, as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects!
- Full Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan provided as well as life insurance
- Credit union membership
- Bonus program
- Paid membership / association fees
Interested candidates should submit a detailed resume with cover letter and at least (3) business references to email@example.com. Applications without all requested information will not be considered.
Upon hire, all employees are subject to drug testing. Random tests are performed throughout the year, by a third party administrator, in compliance with our clients' requirements.
Infinity Engineering Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please!
Electrical Engineering Manager
Infinity is seeking candidates for a Full-Time, experienced (15-25 years) ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MANAGER.
Infinity is a multi-disciplinary firm, offering civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and marine engineering services to clientele in the industrial, commercial and municipal sectors. Based in New Orleans, Infinity offers engineering services to clients throughout the U.S. with a core base along the Gulf Coast, including Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi and Alabama. With 13 years of providing service, Infinity is very proud of its positive reputation and the skillset of its staff of highly capable engineers and technicians.
- Supervision of the Electrical Engineering Department, oversight of production and quality control.
- Preparation of design packages for engineering, procurement, and construction.
- Preparation of bid packages for requesting proposals for construction.
- Development of one line diagrams.
- Development of schematic diagrams.
- Performance of short circuit, relay coordination and arc-flash studies.
- Fluency in the development of instrumentation and controls design packages.
- Completion of design tasks in accordance with accepted engineering practices and standards.
- Coordination of design activities with other disciplines and the project manager.
- Candidate MUST have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering and be registered with the Louisiana Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (LAPELS) as a PE.
- Experience in the design of industrial facilities, such as petrochemical processing plants and storage facilities is a must. Experience in the design of commercial buildings is a plus.
- Must be fluent in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and other common computer programs.
We offer great benefits and salary, as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects! Please see list of benefits above.
To apply for this position, please see instructions at the top of this page.
The Administrative Bookkeeper is responsible for managing and maintaining financial records and transactions for the firm. The position is part of an administrative team that handles all of the company’s commercial business, which includes other persons in reception, secretarial, human resources and marketing. This position is the lead position of a two-person accounting team. The position will be primarily responsible for accounts receivable and invoicing but must lead in managing personnel tasked with other daily accounting responsibilities.
- Handling all Accounts Receivable, including the generation of invoices and receipt of payments.
- Manage the clerical processing and file keeping of all contracts and related documents.
- Review of contracts for financial/payment terms and applying those terms for the preparation of invoices.
- Assisting with collections, including the generation of monthly statements, following up with overdue accounts and tracking information related to pending payments.
- Coordinating with the CPA on status, reconciliation, general journal entries, year-end-closeout, etc. Maintaining tax return records.
- Handling Accounts Payable in a shared role, including the review and processing of invoices presented for payment.
- Oversee the management of bank accounts, including bank deposits and balance reconciliation.
- Providing back-up to reception on occasion, to greet visitors and direct incoming calls, using a multi-line phone system.
- Cross training with other administrative staff in support of various positions.
- Adhering to established organizational policies, procedures and guidelines, particularly those related to confidentiality and privacy.
- Candidate must be proficient in QuickBooks and have a thorough understanding of bookkeeping principles.
- Candidate must have must have reliable transportation, possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Ability to concurrently and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Professional, cordial phone etiquette.
We offer great benefits, including: Full Health, Dental & Vision insurance, Short-term & long-term disability, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan provided as well as life insurance, and bonus program.
Interested candidates should submit a detailed resume with cover letter and at least (3) business references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without all requested information will not be considered.
Infinity Engineering Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Phone Calls Please!